Shaaft is a three-dimensional block stacking game. The blocks fall into a shaft (also known as the pit). The aim of the game is to complete planes (instead of rows). Incomplete layers cause the blocks to build up and reduce the available space. The game ends when some blocks no longer fit into
- configurable pit size (3x3x5 to 7x7x15)
- configurable block sets (6)
- online hi-scores
- practice mode
- Single finger swipe moves block.
- Two finger vertical swipe rotates around X-axis.
- Two finger horizontal swipe rotates around Y-axis.
- Skateboard swipe (one finger stationary, the other moves) rotates around Z-axis.
- Single finger double tap drops.
Visit http://games.mooflu.com/shaaft-mobile.php to watch a video demonstrating how the gestures work.